Dwell on These Things: A Thirty-One-Day Challenge to Talk to Yourself Like God Talks to You
by John Stange
What difference do you believe it could make if you spent the next thirty-one days dwelling on what God wants you to hear and what He has already told you in His Word? What if you focused on truths like:
* You are loved more deeply than you typically realize.
* Your trials can be an occasion for joy.
* Your mind can dwell on God’s kindness toward you.
* You can bear with the weaknesses, preferences, and maturity level of others.
* You can rely on God’s love.
Let this be your first step in a great journey toward insight, encouragement, and self-acceptance that is both biblical and beneficial!